You may require a copy of your transcript from the U of R when you apply for jobs or pursue additional post-secondary education.

Unofficial Transcript

All past and present University of Regina students can access and print their unofficial transcript by logging into UR Self-Service. (Note: Your user ID is your student number. If you forget your PIN, click on the HELP link in the upper right-corner of your screen.)

Official Transcript

Official transcripts can be requested by completing the Registrar's Office's Transcript Request Form and submitting the completed form by fax, mail, e-mail or in person.  Details about this process can be found in the Transcript section of their website.