Notice: COVID-19 resources, information and plans for current and upcoming academic terms. Learn more.

Student Forms

Many of the forms listed below can also be found within the pages of the BSW section of our website; these links will take you to the appropriate section of our site in order to provide the contextual background for each form:

Letter of Permission Request (LOP) Form

Bachelor of Social Work Application for Admission - online application only!

Track Your Progress Check Sheet

Registration Permit Override Form

Repeat Request - 3rd Attempt Permission Form

Application for Graduation (now on UR Self-Service!)

Application for Adjustment of Fees/Grades (under 'medical related' forms)

Application for Deferral of Term Work and/or Final Exam and Guidelines for Requesting a Deferral

Medical Certificate (for supporting documentation - under 'medical related' forms)

There are additional student forms available through the Registrar's Office.