Prepare Immigration Documents

Once you receive your Acceptance Letter and fee deposit confirmation, you can apply for your study permit from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). It is recommended to apply for a study permit well in advance of your intended start date. Check with the Canadian Embassy or Consulate nearest to you for information regarding how to apply and what documents you will need.

If your application is approved, you will receive a Letter of Introduction. When travelling to Canada, ensure you have a valid passport, your visa/eTA, and your Letter of Introduction, which you will present to the Canada Border Services Officer at the Port of Entry upon your arrival. Your actual Study Permit will be issued when you enter Canada. 

For more information about applying for a study permit, please visit the IRCC website here.