Transfer Credit

Transfer credit is awarded at the discretion of the faculty or college. Transfer credit may be given for up to two years of work at other post-secondary institutions. However, some programs may only give limited credit.

Once admitted to the university, your faculty or college will evaluate your previous work and award transfer credit relevant to your program of choice. Students will need to submit course descriptions with their transcripts to allow an accurate assessment of the courses.

This should be mailed directly from the institution to our office:

             International Enrolment Services (University of Regina)
             CW 127, 3737 Wascana Parkway
             Regina, SK S4S 0A2 CANADA 

The U of R receives official transcripts issued through MyCreds. You can check here to see if your institution is part of the network. When you share your official transcript in MyCreds please choose the University of Regina from the list of available institutions.