Short-Term Visit

You can build on your current academic program at another accredited post-secondary institution by taking some classes at the U of R! You can apply by submitting an application for a Short -Term Visits. Look below for the correct application form and instructions:

You can apply to be a:


Special Student
University graduates who wish to take additional courses to satisfy personal interest or to improve professional development.

International Visiting Student
University students taking courses at another accredited post-secondary institution, who wish to take courses at the U of R.

Exchange Student
Students who wish to come to study and stay at the U of R for one or two semesters, with the possibility of an extension.

Visiting Undergraduate Researcher
Students who do not wish to register in courses, but will utilize research facilities at the U of R.