Safely back on campus. Learn More.

Where Can I Go?


Please contact the Study Abroad office for more details on what institutions are available for virtual exchanges.


See also:


SEP School List





If there are ANY schools listed on the ISEP website that you are interested in, that means you must submit an application through the ISEP website directly. Any schools that are not found on ISEP's website are partner schools (SEP program), and you will submit the application found on this website.

Please note that if you decide to move forward with the UMAP Exchange pathway, you will also have to submit your application through the UMAP portal. Please check in with the UR Study Abroad office if you are unsure about the application steps for your chosen program pathway.


If you have any confusion regarding the different exchange programs, please refer to our exchange preparation and application guide you can find here.