Love2Live Referral Form (433 KB)
Please review the Hours of Operation, Holidays and Closures for up-to-date information
The Fitness &Lifestyle Centre will be closed on all statutory holidays. This includes December 25 through to January 2. The facility may be closed for maintenance as required. Memberships will not be extended or credited for these closures.
Saskatchewan Blue Cross Chronic Disease Prevention, Management and Risk Reduction Program
This program was launched in 2006 in partnership with Saskatchewan Blue Cross. This program is designed to provide those who have a chronic disease or have two or more risk factors for heart disease, with the tools necessary to improve their health and lifestyle choices.
Those who have had the following can benefit from our program:
- Stroke and/or TIAs
- Parkinsons/ Multiple Sclerosis
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Two or more risk factors for heart disease (high blood pressure, high cholesterol, obesity, smoking, family history etc.)
Goals of the Program
- To increase your understanding of your illness
- To assist your understanding of your physical and psychological adjustments to your disease
- To increase your level of physical fitness and functional capacity to improve quality of life
- To enhance lifestyle modifications and provide you with the tools necessary to lead a healthier life
Entering the Program
You will be required to get a referral from your physician/specialist to come to the program. Upon entering our program, you will have an initial two-hour consultation consisting of one hour of education/medical history administrative questions, followed by set up of your individually designed, medically supervised exercise program. You will receive three months of programming through the centre which will also consist of a midterm and final exercise evaluation.
Cost of the Program
- $440 which includes your two-hour initial appointment and a fully-comprehensive program (can be paid $146.66 monthly for three months). Other pricing options available upon request.
- $120/10 sessions
- $90/1 month (Unlimited Usage)
- $290/4 months (Unlimited Usage)
- $725/1 year (Unlimited Usage)
All continuing programs can be paid by pre-authorized debit.