Pool ClosuresFeb. 20/17 - Family Day
April 14/17 - Good Friday
May 22/17 - Victoria Day
Welcome to Aquatics
- NOTE: Change in Open Recreation Swim Times. Effective January 2017.
- Registration for the Spring and Summer 2017 Aquatics Program will begin on March 15th.
- To register online for any fall aquatics program please visit our new online registration system.
- Spring and Summer 2017 Red Cross Swim Program at a glance.....click here.
- Spring and Summer 2017 Private Lessons Schedule at a glance.....click here.
- Public change facilities are located on the main floor of the old wing directly across from Facility Services (i.e. Equipment Room) and the two old gymnasiums.
- Cell phone use in each of the public change facilities is strictly prohibited.
- Please read the Pool Usage Rules to ensure your safety in the Aquatic Centre.
- Swim Tokens will be needed to gain access to the pool during all open recreation swim times. Please scan your student card/client ID card at the Facilities Services Counter.
- Is your child having a Birthday Party? We cater to parties for children 5 to 13 years of age. Give us a call at 306-585-4365.