1. U of R Home
  2. Social Work
  3. Student Forms
Faculty of Social Work

Student Forms

Some of these links connect directly to the form listed. Other links take you to another webpage in order to provide contextual background for each form.

All Printable Forms (Registrar's Office)

Application for Deferral of Term Work and/or Final Exam

Concurrent Program Form

Application for Grade Adjustment

Bachelor of Social Work Application for Admission (online)


  • Application Type: you must select 'Bachelor of Social Work'. Do not choose a general type such as mature, high school, college/university, international, etc.
  • Planned Program of Study: 'Bachelor of Social Work'
  • Level: 'Undergraduate'
  • Admission to the BSW is for the Spring/Summer semester; however, students who gain admission also have the option to start in Fall

Letter of Permission Request (LOP) Form (fillable)

Student Health Certificate

Registration Permit Override Form (fillable)