Registering with Student Accessibility

Step 1: Obtain Documentation


For Learning Disabilities/ADHD/ADD

Please provide a copy of an assessment report completed by a Registered Psychologist confirming the diagnosed Learning Disability. When possible, the assessment report should be completed within the last seven years or at the age of 18 or older. If you have been diagnosed with ADHD/ADD, you may provide an assessment report or get the CSA Disability Verification Form completed by your appropriate licensed heath care professional. If you do not have a recent assessment or have never been assessed before, please contactStudent Accessibility for information on how to be assessed. The cost of obtaining any required documentation is covered by the student, unless otherwise authorized by the University of Regina.

For Other Disabilities/Illnesses/Injuries (Permanent or Temporary)

Please have your doctor or an appropriate licensed health care professional complete our Verification Form, or write a signed letter outlining the nature of your disability and the impact that it has on your learning and daily functioning. 

If you are a student who requires accommodations based on religion, family status, or gender identity, please contact Student Accessibility at to discuss the next steps.


Step 2: Submit Your Accommodation Request Form

Once you have the appropriate documentation, please upload it and submit your Accommodation Request Form here:


Step 3: Book an Intake Appointment

Please book an appointment with an Accessibility Advisor to discuss your needs and create an accommodation plan. Please email with your Student ID and phone number, or call 306-337-2200 and leave a message.