Submit Your Documents

Please submit the following documents to Study Abroad & Global Mobility Office by the application deadline:


  1. Copy of your passport
  2. Official Transcripts (Visit the Registrar's Office for how to request).
  3. Written Statement of PurposePdf (Please note that students going through the ISEP pathway will access their academic reference form via the online ISEP application portal).
  4. Academic Reference Formspdf

  • In-Person: Visit the Study Abroad & Global Mobility office (College West 127)
  • Email: (ensure to indicate your full name and student ID number in the email

If you are a student who has not had an information session at the Study Abroad office, or you want to refresh some of the information, please access our student planning guide found here.