Submit your vaccination declaration and review vaccination requirements for returning to campus in Fall 2021. Learn more.


The Students section of our webpage provides information on:

  • Admission to Engineering and Applied Science and how to apply
  • Registration Instructions and Issues
  • Course Scheduling & Program Planning
  • Student Services & Resources
  • Student Groups & Activities
  • Academic Advising
  • Scholarships

It also provides links to important Forms.