Shipping & Exportation

Shipping or Transferring
Shipping or transferring biological materials can only be done through UR Stores. To begin, please submit a Shipping Request Form to UR Stores.  Additional paperwork may be required; forms can be found here: Procedures, Forms, and Guidelines. external link


Supply Management Services external link is responsible for managing customs compliance on goods crossing the border. The exportation of goods outside Canada may require permits, certified infrastructure, and licenses. The Biosafety Officer supports the University in obtaining the required paperwork for biological material exports.