Student Services Office
Faculty of Science
Lab Building Room 238
University of Regina
Regina SK S4S 0A2
Hours: Monday to Friday
8:15 a.m. to Noon
Book Your Advising Appointment:
For New Students
Congratulations on your acceptance to the Faculty of Science!
Your next step: Register for your Program Planning and Registration Seminar.
Phone 306-585-4199 to book your seat. Read how you can prepare for the seminar.
In this half-day workshop, you will:
- Meet other new students in Science.
- Meet your academic advisor.
- Become familiar with the requirements of your program.
- Learn where to go for help and other student services that are available to you.
- Understand the grading system, minimum academic standards and academic integrity.
- Set-up your University of Regina e-mail account (our official way of communicating with you).
- Navigate UR Self-Service (our online student records tool).
- Learn how to build a schedule.
- Learn where to go for help.
- Register for your first semester.
- Receive your copy of the University of Regina Calendar and Faculty of Science Student Handbook.