Safely back on campus. Learn More.

Telephone Services and Information

We are a branch of Information Services and are responsible for telephone services on campus.

What do I do if my Office Phone (landline) is Malfunctioning?

  • If you are experiencing trouble with your phone, we recommend that you first determine what type of phone you have and then visit our troubleshooting section.
  • If all else fails, you can contact the IT Support Centre at 585-4685 or submit a FootPrints ticket (for faculty or staff only) to report the problem.

Campus Phone Directories

  • To make changes to the campus directory or a displayed name, submit a FootPrints ticket (for faculty or staff only) or contact IT Support.
  • To order extra copies of the University of Regina's campus phone directory or the City of Regina's phone directory, please contact the mailroom at 306-585-4675 or email